Convention of Statesmen

ads

Alvin's Home!



I brought Alvin home from the hospital yesterday. Hallelujah! He's feeling good, strong and ready to take on the world. All is good and right in my little corner of the world again.

Everyone, thank you for your kind thoughts, prayers and comments. They helped more than you will ever know.

Have a wonderful day everyone! AND, if you live in Utah, don't forget to go vote today! Remember, vote YES on Referendum 1.
Alvin's Home! Alvin's Home! Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 Rating: 5

11 comments:

  1. Yea!!!! So glad that your honey is home and safe and you are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! So glad he's home and feeling good.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone. We're so happy to be home we can hardly stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear that. I'm sure he's excited to be home too.


    Also, how do I get the LDS Blog link on my blog? I joined, but lost the html text that it uses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad he's home safe and sound. I can't tell if you're happy or not though, you need to be more outgoing! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah - I know I keep things inside too much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.