Convention of Statesmen

ads

Marie Through the Weeks of Dancing

Week 1


When Marie and I talked about whether she do this show or not, I encouraged her do it. It really is one of my favorite shows and I was so happy to see her up there -- and doing well! And to get Jonathan as her partner! Oh yeah, Marie lucked out there.

Week 2


Getting better every week!

Week 3


Wow! Go Marie!

Week 4


Go Marie! You looked ravishing, ethereal and beautiful. Quite a triple threat!

Week 5


I was worried when Marie fainted. But she seems to be doing well. Please keep her in your prayers. I'm so proud of you, Marie. Keep it goin' girl! You're a rock star!

I'm headed off to Idaho for the day. Will return this evening, but won't have time to write new blogs for LDSBlogs.com until late tonight. Thought I'd share, in case you didn't get to read them yesterday.

Written at LDSBlogs yesterday:

My Lord and Savior
Understanding Truth From Error
Filling the Well Within
St. Arnold - A Really Interesting Ancestor
Where Do We Go From Here?
Brigham Young: Lion of the Lord
What is Mortality About?
Where Did I Come From?
Man Is Not Saved By Faith Alone
Elias - Bringer of Joy
Spencer W. Kimball (1895 to 1985) - The Mission Years
Adam - The First of Us All
Spencer W. Kimball (1895 to 1985) - The Early Years
All Worthy Men
Marie Through the Weeks of Dancing Marie Through the Weeks of Dancing Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, October 26, 2007 Rating: 5

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these clips of Marie dancing. She seems like such a fun person. I wish her well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her tango in red is my favorite so far. And my kids are really excited to see a Mormon on the show! I told them that both Julianne and Derek are Mormons but that didn't seem as impressive to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi candace:
    thanks SOOO MUCH for posting all her video clips. i so enjoyed watching each performance. i love her spunk and personality that you oozes into everything she does. she seems like a joy to be around, even doing nothing with, like errands. i loved watching "donny and marie" when i was young. you really did a great service by posting all her video clips. hope she is doing great again since fainting. poor thing wiped herself out.

    thanks candace for giving me such a treat here. blessings to you and your alvin this night, kathleen :)

    ps. come read my post from last night hon? it is "i'm not on my own." share it with me. i hope this touches you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so loved seeing all of these, thanks hon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen all the episodes, so I appreciated seeing this! Thanks Candace!

    I especially liked the waltz. She is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Everyone,

    I'm glad you've enjoyed it. I certainly did. When I watched them all in a row I could see the progress and that was great to see.

    My favorite dress is that Viennese waltz dress. Wow -- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the waltz was my favorite so far. and i especially loved the expressions on johnny and marie's faces toward each other as they performed that incredible piece. i was in heaven and had to watch it again. simple beautiful! she rocks! please tell me you will post the rest of the clips. good day candace, kathleen :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so much fun to watch. Love her personality.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, she does seem like a fun person.

    I have to say that I was surprised at the outfits she wore and the dance moves she did in the first two videos.

    She did a great job dancing, but I thought the outfits took away from the overall performance (for me).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jigs, she's a great friend and person. I'm really proud of her progress, but I'll admit I've been surprised by a few of her costumes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. candace:
    if you feel like it, tell your friend marie that she would still be just as awesome if she wore more modest costumes. she doesn't have to go there to gain attention. she is already awesome and she already has such a fanbase. she would still have just as much of a fan in me if she wore more modest costumes. i hate to think that she thinks she has to wear this to compete. she is already a class act. you know what i am saying.

    hope alvin hubby is better today, take care, kathleen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.