Convention of Statesmen

ads

How to Wash a Cat

I'll just apologize to the cat lovers in advance -- about lost it with this one.

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.









Sincerely,
The Dog


Written at LDSBlogs.com today.

Temple Marriage and its Purpose
Preparing of a Prophet
How to Wash a Cat How to Wash a Cat Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, October 15, 2007 Rating: 5

15 comments:

  1. LOL! Love the dog picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this to my 6 yo, and he giggled while I read it. Then he said, "Oh...that's bad." :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really giggled when I saw the dog! then realizd the dog wrote it!
    funny, funny, Loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too...I thought it was funny, till I got to the end. Then I thought it was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean I'm supposed to be washing the cats? I thought that's why they licked themselves clean . . . the kids on the otherhand . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candace, Candace, Candace, if only it were that easy. I would have done it a long time ago! (We have three cats. Two are long haired. I love this post!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious. Love that it's written by the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny and loved the photos!

    Just watched Dancing With The Stars. What a great season. I'm still pulling for Helio, but isn't it wonderful that Marie is still in there.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, too funny - my dogs loved it too! (super cute photo of the dog!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dog line at the end is the clincher. What a howl :-)

    By the way, there's a treat for you (and anyone else who reads this) waiting to be picked up on my blog.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad everyone enjoyed this post. I go into a fit of the giggles every time I read it or even take a look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i loved this. thanks for sharing. you made me smile and more, kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too funny. Thanks for bringing me laughs and giggles this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post brings me laughs every time I read it. I hope it continues to do so for everyone else. Great way to start the day, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.