Convention of Statesmen

ads

It's Official! I am now a licensed practitioner of Quantum Touch

I have just completed my training, have fulfilled my sixty hours of sessions and am now official. I am a Quantum Touch Practitioner. Okay, I can hear you asking right now, Quantum Touch huh? Is that a Superman thing?

No. It's really very cool. I popped on over to the Quantum Touch website and find this quote. Dr. George Webber stated:

"Quantum-Touch has become integrated into my practice of surgery for breast cancer patients. Pain is reduced, scars heal faster, spasms relax, depression and fear turn to hope and healing, and patients are aware that they are loved as well as receiving quality surgical care. Thank you for making this available!"

George R Webber, MD, FACS, Breast surgeon
Knoxville Comprehensive Breast Center, Knoxville, TN

Richard Gordon, Founder of Quantum-Touch, best selling author and impassioned promoter of Life-Force Science is dedicated to showing us all – believers and skeptics alike - not only how powerful energy healing can be, but how easy it is to learn, regardless of your age, culture, religion or belief system.

Applying the scientifically established principles of resonance and entrainment, in combination with specific – and easy to learn – breathing techniques and meditations, can have powerful and “miraculous” results by conventional standards. Perhaps one of the most important lessons he teaches us is that each and every one of us, young and old alike - regardless of our own personal belief system - have the innate ability to help ourselves and others. It is not the “practitioner” who is the healer, but the person receiving the energy. Only we can heal ourselves, just as only we can digest our own food.

Quantum Touch is a wonderful enhancement to current techniques or stand-alone therapy that is also effective from a distance to reduce pain, balance emotions, care for pets, and so much more. This is the method I practice, although I'd hardly call myself a beginner. Throughout the course of my life I have always sought natural or alternative healing when possible. Of course, sometimes it is absolutely necessary to go the doctor, I know that better than anyone.

But I became quite enamored of this technique and quickly desired to become trained on it. Which I did. It has been amazing journey and one I am so proud to have completed. It enabled me to take all I have learned in the past, join it with what I learned from Quantum Touch and become a practitioner.

Now, I'll be taking on clients and having a blast. The especially wonderful thing about this career choice is I can work it around my writing, my husband's health issues and family. Indeed, the best of all worlds. For better understanding of exactly what Quantum Touch is, check out my Quantum-Touch blog at http://quantumtouch-utah.blogspot.com.
It's Official! I am now a licensed practitioner of Quantum Touch It's Official! I am now a licensed practitioner of Quantum Touch Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, September 16, 2007 Rating: 5

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
    What a great achievement!
    I'm going to visit the website and learn some more about it. It sounds very interesting!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Marja. I'm really pleased and hope that I will be able to draw enough clients to equal a fulltime income.

    It really is awesome and I know there are Quantum Touch Practitioners all over the world. Things I have been able to help friends and loved ones heal from are truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this similar to Healing Touch. I have a friend who is a Healing Touch practitioner and the things they can do are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this. Although I do believe that through prayer Heavenly Father can have our bodies heal ourselves, if that's His choice.

    But it does make sense that our bodies should be able to use it's own energy to heal itself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie,

    I'm not certain was the basics of Healing Touch are so I couldn't say for sure. I know the different modalities I learned over the years to help facilitate healing have all coalesced into this one. This one takes the basics of Quantum Physics and applies it a simple but concentrated method which facilitates healing, on many levels, at a greater pace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candace,
    My aunt practices Quantum Touch also. She lives in Logan & I don't see her too often. She has worked on my migraines a couple times. It was really amazing. Whatever was in there was seriously "crackling" as it moved from my eye down to my cheek, and eventually gone. I'd love to know where you'll be practicing, I HATE migraines!!
    I'm still so honored to be your spotlight post. I'm hoping to be it again sometime, ha ha
    Thanks again, I enjoy reading your blog!!
    - Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm practicing in Orem. Drop me an email and I'll be more than happy to fit you in. I have had the most amazing experiences during my qualification hours. It's very exciting for me that through breathing and visualization I hold the atmosphere to allow the receiver's body to begin healing itself.

    I'm so excited that your aunt practices Quantum Touch too. I wish now that I had known about it prior to my the diagnosis and death of my father. His time on earth was done so his body wouldn't have healed itself, but maybe I could have eased his passing somewhat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Candace worked on my knee for a few minutes the other day. I couldn't feel a difference right off, but when I woke up the next morning, the pain was gone. That's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tristi,

    I'm so glad your knee is feeling better! This system really rocks. I always have a delayed reaction as well, although most people feel it right away. What does that say about us?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This whole thing is so interesting. Wish we lived closer so you could work on me.

    I have a friend in Atlanta who is working on this program too.

    Good luck with this new adventure.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting. I have healed my children in this way (not knowing there was a name for it) to bring down a scary fever, or bring pain relief.

    Some friends of mine practice Touch for Healing, which is based more in muscle testing, but also uses principles of quantum physics and its been useful for me too. I think conventional medicine has a definite place, but for some things it causes more problems than it cures.

    I think as parents we have a responsibility to learn techniques like this to care for our children, without the side effects & harmful theories that come with traditional medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kat,

    You should be able to go to www.quantumtouch.com and click on Practitioners and find one close to you. Hopefully.

    Good luck. This really is an amazing technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.