Convention of Statesmen

ads

How Stressed Am I? Have a seat - let's talk.

Stress -- hah! Tell me something I didn't know.

Your Stress Level is: 68%

You are prone to stress, and you're probably even pretty stressed right now.

Life's problems seem to pile up on you, and this often makes you feel depressed and burned out.

Learn to take time to relax and enjoy life, even if things are stressful. It's the only wa you'll get through the bad times.


The thing that always strikes me funny is when my doctor says to me, "You need to reduce the stress in your life."

Really? Wow, I never would have guessed. Just how would I do that? Because life is life . . . and it delights in throwing curves at every single human being.

Okay, I'm going to take a nice long bubble bath and see if I can reduce my stress. Wish me luck!
How Stressed Am I? Have a seat - let's talk. How Stressed Am I? Have a seat - let's talk. Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, August 03, 2007 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. I think you and I need to have a little talk..... ;0)
    I'm 8% stressed. It said:
    "You are not prone to stress or worry. While everyone encounters stress in life, you've learned to deal with it well. You know how to keep productive and creative, even when times are tough".
    That pretty much discribes me! If we get a chance to meet in November, we'll talk! There are some 'tricks' for that you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marja, I need to talk with Merrill. Get the deets on November.

    And stress, yeah, things are getting better. I never turn down good tips for dealing with stress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.