Convention of Statesmen

ads

What color blue are you?

So I pulled this off A Writer's Ramblings blogspot. I thought it was way cool.

You Are Navy Blue

You're a true adventurer. You constantly find yourself drawn to new experiences, people, and places.

Sometimes you feel quite scattered and bored. If something exciting isn't going on, you feel a bit lost.


Wow, I sound cool! Take the test -- it's kind of fun.
What color blue are you? What color blue are you? Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Same color for me! This was fun!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that, sisters of the heart from across the world!

    Glad you enjoyed. I found it on Karen Hoover's website and thought it was just too much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.