Convention of Statesmen

ads

Tagged, Yet Again . . .

Tristi Pinkston has a nasty habit of tagging me almost every time she's tagged. Good thing I love her and good thing we're neighbors and colleagues. So, here we go again.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Office Manager at a commercial real estate company in Provo, UT.
2. Tradeshow Presenter at Novell in Provo, UT.
3. Marketing & Advertising at a now defunct production company in Orem, UT.
4. Executive Secretary at the Excelsior Hotel in Provo, UT.

Four places I have lived:
1. San Diego, CA
2. Omaha, NB
3. Missoula, MT
4. Dolores, CO

Four favorite T.V. shows:
1. The Closer
2. Bones
3. Criminal Minds
4. NCIS

Hmmm, there seems to be a theme with the shows I watch.

Four favorite foods:
1. Taco Salad
2. Roast Beef
3. Shepherd's Pie
4. Lasagna

Okay, I'm hungry now.

Four websites I frequent:
1. Amazon.com -- I'm there constantly checking on when my favorite authors new books are being released. Also, it is the main place I buy my books, movies and CDs. Not to mention, my books are available too.
2. Abebooks.com -- Here is my number one resources for locating out-of-print books. Without fail, I am able to locate 99% of all books that I am search for both theological learning, secular research and fiction. 80 million books from around the corner and around the world are at your fingertips. Not to mention, my books are available too.
3. My Dr. Chocolate -- This is where I keep up with all the medical studies and science behind the health benefits of unprocessed dark cocoa. As I am a chocoholic of the first order, this is a major source of information for me. So says Lady Candace of Cacao! Yes, I'm reading a book with lords, ladies, knights, dragons and bad guys.
4. Fiction Addition -- Great resource for writers. I used for queries, synopsis, writing skills and more.

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Taking a nap.
2. Reading.
3. At the movies.
4. Horseback riding in the mountains.

Four Movies I love:
1. Pride and Prejudice -- with Colin Firth.
2. Lord of the Rings Trilogy (As soon as Elder Jensen gets off his mission. He's coming back from Canada to visit and we are going to start early one morning and watch all of the extended version of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Oh yeah, and eat ourselves silly!.)
3. Harry Potter Series
4. White Christmas (Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye --- yeah, my favorite Christmas movie.)

Four Bloggers I tag next:
Carole Thayne -- Musings from Paradise
Katie Parker -- Somewhere North of the Rainbow
Rebecca Talley
A Chelsea Morning

And that's it for today. I'm done -- My husband and I are getting the house ready for the week long visit of Connor (10), Stormy (8), Brigham (7), Skye (3) and Elias (8 mo.) We're excited but positive we're going to exhausted beyond belief come Sunday.
Tagged, Yet Again . . . Tagged, Yet Again . . . Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 Rating: 5

8 comments:

  1. Hello Candace,

    I don't think we've met but I saw you this morning at my sister Bev's place (Scratchin' The Surface). How nice of you to visit and thank you for tagging me.

    I did this meme last Wednesday. But when I saw yours, I realized I'd left out an important category, four places I'd rather be right now. So I went in and updated my post to show that you'd tagged me and I added that category.

    You can read it here.

    It's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace,

    Thanks for the fiction addiction link. I'm always looking for new places that help writers.

    The Lord of the Rings sounds like fun. I'm doing the same thing with some friends in a couple of weeks and we are going to have a hobbit theme with the whole seven meals throughout the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Candace. I'm posting my answers right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb,

    Thanks for dropping by. I'll check out your blog as soon as I'm done respond to comments. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shanna,

    No problem. www.fictionaddiction.net is a great source of information.

    Lord of the Rings rocks. I can't wait for Elder Jensen to get off his mission so we can have our Lord of the Rings day. My husband is determined to find something else to do because he says he can't handle 12 hours of television. But I'm going to try and talk him into say. We'll see how lucky I am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca,

    I'll check your blog out. Can't wait to see your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, technically this is the first time I tagged you, although I did give you the heads up when someone else did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, thanks for pointing that out. My most abject apologies.

    By the way, thanks for my birthday present. It rocked!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.